Motul Gear Competition 75W140 Gear Oil is a 100% synthetic racing lubricant based on Ester-Technology.
Designed for use on all hypoid differentials with limited slip system, gearbox with integrated limited slip differential, mechanical transmission, synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, transfer gearboxes operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
Above Existing Standards
API GL5 – MUGEN Le Mans 24H – HEWLAND and X-TRAC Japanese GT
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for efficient anti-wear protection, and better resistance at high temperature with longer life.
- Included friction modifier avoid noisy or dragging limited slip differential
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions
- Stays in 140 grade after KRL 20 hours shear test as requested by SAE J306 Standard, July 1998
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear
- 140 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design