Motul Gear 300 LS 75w90 Gear Oil is a 100% synthetic lubricant for all mechanical transmission of high performances and racing cars.
For synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearboxes and hypoid differentials with limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
Motul understands that cars involved in racing, or heavy spirited driving deserve the best protection against friction. Motul Gear 300LS is formulated to be used in rear differentials.
- API GL-5
- 100% synthetic extreme pressure lubricant for an efficient anti-wear protection, a better resistance at high temperature and longer life.
- 0% shear loss : Unshearable oil film in extreme conditions
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear
- 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears
- Suitable for any type of seal and yellow material used in gearboxes design
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
- 2004-2006 Subaru STI (Rear Mechanical LSD) R180 Rear Differentials
- This is NOT the standard GEAR300. This is the LSD friction modifer type.
- 2007+ Subaru STI / Legacy Spec B and all R180 2007+ do not need a frication modifier due to their LSD type needs.
- Sold as a 1 liter bottle (1L)
No customer comments for the moment.
Please complete this form, and one of us will be in touch with you as soon as we look into it.