The Motul Motylgear Oil features Technosynthese® lubricant for a better resistance at high temperature and longer life time.
All mechanical transmission, synchronised or not synchronised gearboxes, gearbox/differential, transfer gearbox and hypoid differentials without limited slip system operating under shocks, heavy loads and low revolution speed or moderate loads and high revolution speed.
Very high lubricating power decreases friction and wear. SAE 90 grade at hot temperature to provide outstanding oil film resistance at hot temperature and/or to reduce transmission noise. Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold. Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears.
- API GL4 and GL5 / MIL-L-2105D
- Lubricant for an efficient anti wear protection reinforced with synthetic base stocks for a better resistance at high temperature and improved life time
- Very high lubricating power which decreases friction and wear
- Fluid at low temperature to allow easier gear shifting when the gearbox is cold
- Less effort required on the gear lever to shift the gears
- Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam
- This is NOT the full synthetic GEAR300 formula.
- Sold as a 1 liter bottle (1L)
No customer comments for the moment.
Please complete this form, and one of us will be in touch with you as soon as we look into it.