NGK Iridium IX Spark Plugs are designed specifically for the performance enthusiast. Iridium IX offers extreme ignitability, improved throttle response and superior anti fouling.
The fine Iridium tip ensures high durability and a consistently stable spark. Iridium alloy has extremely high melting point, perfect for today's high-tech, high-performance engines. Trivalent Metal Plating - superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties. Outstanding acceleration, high fuel efficiency and durability. Ultimate design, technology and performance.
- Stock Number 2309
- 554: 5K Ohm
- Center Electrode Core Material: Copper Core
- Center Electrode Tip Material: Iridium
- Gap Size: 0.032
- Ground Configuration: Standard
- Ground Electrode Core Material: Nickel Core
- Ground Electrode Quantity: 1
- Ground Electrode Tip Design: Taper Cut
- Hex Size: 5/8in
- Insulator Height: ISO
- Manufacturer Heat Range: 7
- Reach: 26.5
- Resistance: 5K Ohm
- Seat Type: Gasket
- Thread Diameter: 0.551
- These are one step colder plugs and are recommended for higher horsepower applications.
- Turbocharged vehicles require less heat due to heat sensitivity to avoid detonation
- For tuned vehicles NGK "7" heat range is the One Step (1-Step) colder spark plug