DBA 5000 Series flat discs are designed specifically to replace just the rotor ring in DBA and other popular two-piece rotor configurations. They are available in multiple slot, drill, and dimple designs and various vent designs as well.
- One replacement iron outer rotor section as originally found on the 5000 series disc brake rotor with aluminum center section
- Bolts together easily with your existing center section without drilling or welding
- Save money without replacing the entire 2-piece section
- 3 paint marks on rotor edges change color visibly to reflect that brake rotors have reached different levels of operating temperatures
- Crafted from iron with high carbon content which achieves low levels of noise, vibration, and harshness
- Outer rotor sections are treated with a patented Thermal Stability Process to reduce metal stress which weakens iron over many heating and cooling cycles
- Paint on all non-contact rotor areas provides a high level of style and corrosion resistance
- "Kangaroo Paw" design features 144 spaced pillars between inner and outer faces of each rotor that provide faster cooling and greater strength than traditional slotted cooling fins
- Lower rotor temperatures greatly reduce rotor warpage and boiling brake fluid which causes pedal fade
- Break-in bedding period for new rotor sections will take approximately 186 miles / 300 kilometers
- Manufacturer warranties rotors for 12 months or 12,000 miles
- Brembo Direct Replacement - Uses OEM Brambo Hat
- No hardware or hat included.
2008-2015 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X (WITH TWO PIECE FRONT ROTORS ONLY)