It’s common knowledge that AMG vehicles suffer from heat soak issues, especially those in warmer climates – Our next phase will eliminate this, as we continue to upgrade the radiator heat exchangers for all of the most popular AMG platforms.
Coming off the industry-leading Front Mount Heat Exchanger for W205 AMG, we’ve decided to start off our expansion of our High-Performance Mercedes-Benz cooling systems with complementary Auxiliary Radiators for the W205 AMG.
The High-Performance All-Aluminum Auxiliary Radiators work in conjunction with the rest of the cooling system to reduce temperatures throughout. This is critical as the Auxiliary Radiators not only help keep engine water temperatures lower, but also are utilized as the heat exchange medium in the air-to-water charge-air coolers for the turbocharger system to reduce intake air temperatures (IATs). Overall, the Auxiliary Radiators larger capacity prolongs the heat soak threshold and assists in keeping temperatures in optimal ranges.
- 2-Row High-Performance Core Featuring CSF’s B-Tube Technology - Core Features Ultra Efficient 6.5mm Tall Fins with a Multi-Louvered Design for Maximum Surface Area Contact - Approx. Double the Capacity of OEM (~100% More Capacity – OEM 26mm Core vs. CSF 42mm Core) - 100% All-Aluminum TIG-Welded Construction - CNC Machined Mounting Brackets and OEM Style “Quick Connect” Inlet/Outlet - Includes Detachable Rock Guard - Multi-Fit – Fits Both Left & Right Side (For Vehicles With One or Two Auxiliary Radiators) - True “Drop-in Fit” Requires No Modifications to Install - Individually Leak and Pressure Tested - High-Performance Upgrade Suitable for Professional Racing, Street Performance, or OEM Replacement - 1 Hour “Mirror Finish” Hand Polish - 2 Year Limited Warranty
- This Aux Radiator can be used for Left or Right side depending on the application, please confirm fitment below. Sold each / individually.
- Order 2x for both sides during checkout if your vehicle requires them.
- CSF recommends purchasing two Auxiliary Radiators to replace both left and right OEM units. For maximum cooling performance, we advise installing in conjunction with the Front Mount Heat Exchanger.
- C63 Models With Larger Wheels/Tires (i.e. 20″ Wheels) May Require Trimming Plastic Shroud (See Diagram – Approx. 1″)
2017-2021 Mercedes AMG GT - R190 (1 Per Vehicle) 2016-2017 Mercedes Benz AMG GT S - R190 (Left or Right - 2 Per Vehicle) 2016-2021 Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG - W205 (1 Per Vehicle) 2015-2021 Mercedes Benz C 63 AMG S - W205 (Left or Right - 2 Per Vehicle) 2016-2019 Mercedes Benz GLE 63 AMG - X292 (Left or Right - 2 Per Vehicle) 2016-2019 Mercedes Benz GLE 63 AMG S - X292 (Left or Right - 2 Per Vehicle) 2017-2019 Mercedes Benz GLS 63 AMG - X292 (Left or Right - 2 Per Vehicle)
No customer comments for the moment.
Please complete this form, and one of us will be in touch with you as soon as we look into it.