This is the same fuel pump as the Walbro F90000285 "Hellcat" except it does NOT have a check valve integrated into the outlet. This permits more flow and less current draw making it perfect for a fuel surge tank "lift" pump.
Dual channel turbine design for maximum efficiency under high pressure and high temperature applications. Made in USA by TI Automotive (parent company of Walbro). All pumping components have been validated to OEM specifications for approved use in E85/flex fuel applications. 100% Authentic & Genuine Walbro/TI Automotive E85 Racing in-tank high pressure fuel pump.
The innovative design of the DCSS 39/50 features a single impeller with two parallel rows of turbine blades. Designed for E85 or gasoline applications. The blades feed two high-pressure pumping channels, as opposed to a conventional single-stage pump that uses an impeller with a single row of blades at its outer edge. This results in improved hot fuel flow, as well as minimal noise and current use, resulting in efficiency that’s 30 percent higher than conventional pumps.
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
- Featuring award winning DCSS technology
- E85 compatible
- NO Internal check valve - permits more flow and less current draw
- High pressure relief setting - support supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
- Flush mountable to existing hanger with installation kit 400-1168
- Fuel: GAS & E85
- Horsepower: 900+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications