Motul 8100 Series is a 100% synthetic engine oil that has been formulated, developed and tested according to the most recent technical requirements of petrol and diesel engines. MOTUL 8100 has synthetic base stocks and specific friction modifier molecules that provide an outstanding oil film resistance, reducing friction in the engine, maintaining the oil pressure, and generally decreasing the operating temperature.
8100 X-Cess Gen2 provides outstanding lubricating properties such as wear and high temperature resistance and controlled oil consumption. Anti-oxydation, Anti-wear, Anti-corrosion, Anti-foam properties.
- 100% Synthetic lubricant
- Gasoline and Diesel engines requiring a viscosity grade 40 to provide superior performance.
- Specially recommended for all new gasoline engines Chrysler, GM, Ford, Honda, Subaru and Toyota.
- BMW LONG LIFE-01
- MB-APPROVAL 229.5 / 226.5
- PORSCHE A40
- RENAULT RN0710 - RN0700
- VW 502 00 – 505 00
- CHRYSLER MS-12991
- FIAT 9.55535-H2, FIAT 9.55535-M2, FIAT 9.55535-N2, FIAT 9.55535-Z2
- GM-OPEL LL B-025 (DIESEL)
- PSA B71 2296
- 5w40 100% full synthetic
- Sold as a 1 liter bottle (1L)
- Suitable for all type of fuels: leaded or unleaded Gasoline, Ethanol, LPG, Diesel and biofuels.
No customer comments for the moment.
Please complete this form, and one of us will be in touch with you as soon as we look into it.