Hawk Performance’s HP Plus brake pad compound is ideal for Autocross and Track Day drivers looking for a high performance race compound that can take the heat of the track and get you home safely without having to change the pads.
HP Plus utilizes a unique Ferro-Carbon, high-tech friction material that was developed and manufactured for sport driving in autocross, Solo II and “track day” applications. The Ferro-Carbon formulation offers lower wear rates and higher torque values than other competitive materials.
Extremely high coefficient of friction makes HP Plus the perfect upgrade over stock for high performance streetcars used in autocross competition or that experience repetitive, heavy braking.
All Hawk Performance HP Plus / Autocross brake pads provide a limited lifetime warranty, ensuring products to be free of defects from manufacturer’s workmanship and materials.
- Extremely High Friction Output
- Fade Resistant
- Worthy for Autocross & Club Racing Events
- Club track day events
- Popular choice for rear axle use on GT, GS and club level applications with ABS
- Operating Temp - 100-1200F
- Optimal Temp - 300-600F
- Torque Level - Low
- Front Pads
- HP Plus / HP+ must get hot for them to work correctly and advised for track use and mild street use.
- HP Plus / HP+ will be very noisy / squeal when cold and require proper warm up time.