MOTUL’s RBF660 Racing DOT 4 Sythetic Brake Fluid made for those of you who participate in time trials, wheel to wheel racing, or auto crossing. Basically in extreme conditions, this fluid has been designed and formulated to provide consistent performance while resisting extreme temperatures created by aggressive racing brake pad compounds.
- Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis
- Specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS)
- Dry boiling point - 617 degrees F
- Wet boiling point - 401 degrees F
- Extreme Street / Heavy Track Use
- Sold as 500ml bottle (Most vehicles requires 2 x 500ml bottles to bleed a complete brake system)
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).