MOTUL's RBF600 Brake fluid is 100% synthetic fluid for hydraulic-actuated brake and clutch systems. Specifically designed to resist the high temperatures of actuated (steel or carbon) racing brakes and clutch systems.
The elevated boiling point of RBF 600 being at 312 C / 593 F enables effective braking even under the extreme conditions of competition. The very high wet boiling point (216ºc / 420ºF), is superior to conventional brake fluids and provides a particularly efficient braking system in rain and retards the apparition of vapor lock.
- Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis
- Specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS)
- Dry boiling point - 593 degrees F
- Wet boiling point - 420 degrees F
- Aggressive Street / Mild to Heavy Track use
- Sold as 500ml bottle (Most vehicles requires 2 x 500ml bottles to bleed a complete brake system)
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).