MOTUL DOT 5.1 is non-silicone based, long life and 100% synthetic, DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid conforms to the highest standards in brake fluid performance.
The Motul DOT 5.1 brake fluid has been specially formulated for the latest anti-locking brake systems. This brake fluid features polyglycol basis that will work with all types of hydraulic actuated brake, as well as clutch systems that are in accordance with DOT 5.1, DOT 4, and DOT 3 manufactures recommendations.
- Designed for all types of hydraulic actuated brake and clutch systems
- 100% synthetic brake fluid on polyglycol basis
- Specially designed for anti-locking brake system (ABS)
- Dry boiling point of 516°F (272°C).
- Street / Mild Track Use
- Sold as 500ml bottle (Most vehicles requires 2 x 500ml bottles to bleed a complete brake system)
- Do not mix with silicone (DOT 5 silicone base) or mineral base fluids (LHM).