Complete front AP Racing Competition Brake Kit for Subaru STI 2005-2017+ and Subaru WRX 2015-2017+.
Advantages Over OEM Brake System:
- Approximately 24 lbs. of unsprung weight reduction from nose of car!
- AP Racing calipers are the stiffest, lightest, and most technologically advanced calipers available at any price
- CP8350 calipers use a 20mm thick, commonly available brake pad shape
- Stainless steel pistons keep heat out of the brake fluid and provide an ultra-firm pedal
- Mitigation of pad knockback via anti-knockback springs behind the caliper pistons
- Anodized caliper finish that is resistant to wear and deterioration at elevated temperatures
- Stainless steel caliper hardware for a long caliper service life under frequent pad change conditions
- High temperature, low drag seals that will hold up to track temps= less rebuilding and longer service life
- No dust boots to burn up
- Simple pad change with one bolt, no caliper removal required
- Championship winning, 70 vane, fully floating, AP Racing J Hook racing discs with 10 attachment points to hat
- Anti-knockback/anti-rattle disc attachment hardware
- Replacement iron disc rings available at an extremely competitive replacement price
- Disc metallurgy specifically designed to handle the temps typically seen on track offer a long service life
- Highest quality, Spiegler stainless steel brake line with clear sheath that reduces compliance over OEM rubber design
- 2x AP Racing CP8350 racing calipers
- 2x 325x32mm AP Racing CP3908 70 vane J Hook racing discs
- 2x 6061 hard anodized aluminum hats, and attachment hardware
- 2x Caliper mounting brackets and hardware
- 2x Spiegler Stainless Steel Brake Lines with abrasion resistant coating
- 2x Detailed installation instructions
- Brake pads are NOT included with our system.
- Limitless Motorsports recommends upgrading your rear brake pads to the same or similar pad compound to what you will be running in the front. Doing so will help provide the appropriate brake bias, ABS integration, and feel that our customers expect under heavy braking loads on the track.
2005-2017 Subaru STI
2015-2017 Subaru WRX