The IAG CNC Billet Aluminum TGV deletes are one the easiest ways to eliminate the OEM tumbler generator valves on your turbocharged Subaru engine.
IAG TGV deletes are CNC machined from aluminum and are able to accept all OEM specific fuel rails, most aftermarket fuel rails and injectors. Each TGV Delete set includes lower gaskets for the cylinder head mounting location. IAG also includes specific hardware based on your use of optional 3mm phenolic spacers, optional 8mm phenolic spacers or simply using OEM style gaskets.
The IAG TGV Deletes do not require porting modifications, cores, or damage to your original OEM parts in case you ever need to return the vehicle to stock.
- (x2) IAG TGV Deletes
- (x2) IAG Lower TGV to Cylinder Head Gaskets
- (x1) Hardware Set For OE Gasket Install
- (x1) Hardware Set For 3mm-8mm Phenolic Spacers
- Professional tuning is required.
- Does not work with Aeromotive side feed fuel rails.