K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters were originally developed for demanding auto race applications, our premium automotive oil filter is rapidly becoming a favorite among consumers for its durability and easy removal.
Each K&N Performance Gold Oil Filter comes with a 1.00in nut welded to the top of the canister so they can be easily wrenched-off with a standard tool.
K&N Performance Gold Oil Filters use resin impregnated cellulose filter media. This allows for higher flow rates while providing outstanding filtration. High filter flow rates are important in racing vehicles where heavier grade oil is used and the oil is pumped much faster than in a standard vehicle. When the engine is circulating oil at high GPM rates, the high-flow oil filter helps reduce the loss of pressure through the filtering process.
- Drilled safety wire holes for racing in canister oil filters
- Designed to allow high flow rates and a consistent flow of oil to your engine
- Pleated synthetic-blend filtration media removes most harmful contaminants
- Fast and easy Wrench-Off removal using the welded one-inch hex nut
- High capacity to withstand the service intervals recommended by vehicle manufacturers
- Heavy-duty canister for outstanding durability
- Laboratory tested to ensure excellent capacity, efficiency, and mechanical strength
- Designed to operate with all synthetic, conventional, and blended motor oils