The IAG Performance Subaru WRX / STI oil pickup was designed by Tigwerks to replace the OEM EJ25 oil pickup which is prone to failure. It’s a well-known fact that the OEM oil pickups often crack and fail which in most cases destroys your motor from lack of oil pressure. To avoid the cracking failures seen in the OEM oil pickup tubes, the Tigwerks oil pickup is manufactured from heavy gauge steel tubing that is 3x thicker than OEM. Additionally, it features a flange machined from 3/8” 1018 CR steel to mate with the block, sealed with a Viton O-ring. The integrated heavy-duty mounting bracket uses two mounting points rather than the OEM single mounting point. Furthermore, the oil pickup features a formed bottom with an OEM style mesh screen for proper filtration. The TIG welded oil pickup increased material thickness matched with the two-point heavy duty mounting bracket helps ensure it does not fatigue and fail over time like an OEM unit.
The Tigwerks by IAG Subaru EJ25 Oil Pickup is manufactured proudly in the United States at the IAG facility in Westminster, Maryland.
- Heavy Gauge Steel Tubing That is 3x Thicker than OE
- 3/8" 1018 CR Steel Flange
- 12 Gauge Steel Bracket
- OEM Style Steel Mesh Screen Filter
- Completely TIG Welded
- Completely Zinc Plated
- (x1) Oil Pickup
- (x1) Viton O-ring
- (x2) M6 x 16mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- (x2) M6 x 10mm Hex Socket Head Screws
- 2002-2005 EJ20 WRX requires 2.5L oil pan for fitment. 2004-05 FXT & 05 LGT Check Pan For Fitment Before Ordering.