Introducing the highest output in-tank electric fuel pump on today’s market; the new Walbro DCSS 39/50 fuel pump! This pump is able to support an aggressive 700+ horsepower on forced induction engines and the innovative dual-pumping channel design delivers maximum pressure with superior fuel flow.
Operating in both gas and E85, this fuel pump comes with a check valve to avoid system leak-down and extended cranking at start-up. This superior design results in improved hot fuel flow, minimal noise, increasing efficiency by 20% over conventional pumps, delivering unparalleled performance.
- Highest flow in-tank brushed fuel pump offering from TI Automotive
- Featuring award winning DCSS technology
- E85 compatible
- Internal check valve - prevent fuel system pressure bleed down — prevent extended cranks
- High pressure relief setting - support supercharger and turbo applications
- Capable of supporting 900+HP at 60PSI naturally aspirated applications
- Flush mountable to existing hanger with installation kit 400-1168
- Fuel: GAS & E85
- Horsepower: 900+ at 60PSI, naturally aspirated applications