AEM’s Universal High Flow -10 AN Inline Filter is specifically engineered for maximizing flow without sacrificing filtration, and is designed for ease of installation.
The end caps are machined with -10AN female fittings that allow the filter to flow up to 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI. Machined O-ring receiver grooves on the end caps ensure against leaks, and all sealing o-rings and gaskets are made of Viton for outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels.
The commonly available replacement filter cartridges filter particles as small as 7 microns. The filter's standard 2in OD allows for easy mounting virtually anywhere in the vehicle for easy access.
- Flows up to 12.32 gpm @ 45 PSI and 2.63 gpm @ 6 PSI
- Filters particles as small as 7 microns
- Machined from 6061-T6 aluminum with a black hard anodized finish
- Viton o-rings and gaskets ensure outstanding performance when using gasoline, alcohol or gasoline/alcohol blended fuels
- End caps are machined with -10 AN female fittings with o-ring receiver groove
- End caps have pressure intensifiers for greater sealing of end gaskets
- 2in OD x 10in length for easy mounting
- Commonly available replacement filter cartridges
- Laser etched with AEM logo, flow and comes with filter replacement information