K&N washable cabin air filters are engineered to fit directly into your factory air box, offering excellent protection from environmental contaminants and odor-causing particles.
The thermally bonded high-flow synthetic material acts as a physical barrier, helping trap dust, pollen, mold, bacteria, fungi, and other pollutants, and is specially pleated to increase the contaminant-capturing surface area.
Cabin air filters filter the outside air that enters your ventilation system when your heat or AC is on. The problem is that this is one of the most overlooked maintenance components that the average driver can easily overlook. A clogged cabin air filter can have an effect on your heating or AC and you cannot get the most out of your climate control if you have a clogged cabin filter.
The K&N units are washable and reusable to last the life of your vehicle to provide you with years of clean and fresh cabin air.
- Electrostatically charged to capture most mold, mildew, pollen, spores, fungi, dust, germs, and other contaminants
- Washable and easy to clean and reuse
- Engineered to last for the life of your vehicle
- Specially designed filter media is pleated to increase contaminant-capturing surface area
- Specially treated to help capture contaminants that cause odors