A wideband UEGO sensor controller accurately monitors Air/Fuel ratios (AFR) during the tuning process to prevent a lean fuel mixture, which could lead to engine damage. AEM has combined its single-channel wideband UEGO controller and gauge display into one unit, uniting unsurpassed AFR accuracy and control with an easy-to-read interface.
AEM’s Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller features a digital LED display and sweeping LED “needle” that changes colors as AFR changes from rich to lean. The unit’s 52mm (2-1/16”) gauge housing fits in most gauge pods and can be remotely mounted virtually anywhere.
- Ideal AFR monitoring tool for EFI and carbureted applications, and engine dynamometers
- Does not oscillate AFR reading like narrow band sensors
- No laptop required for monitoring!
- Bosch sensor included
- Accurate to 0.1 AFR
- Reads in AFR or Lambda via a switch in back of gauge housing
- 24 Color-coded LED display lights provide immediate reference to engine’s air/fuel ratio (AFR) or Lambda ratio
- Integrated three-digit display reveals AFR or Lambda in real time
- User-programmable 0-5v analog output included for use with data loggers and virtually any engine management system
- Serial data stream included for output of AFR (RS 232)
- Center LED Readout Displays Gasoline Values from 10 to 18 :1 AFR
- Outer LED Ring Displays Gasoline values from 11 to 16.75 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Gasoline values from 10 to 20 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output E85 values from 6.6 to 13.2 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Ethanol values from 6.14 to 12.3 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Methanol values from 4.4 to 8.8 :1 AFR
- 0-5V Output Lambda values from .68 to 1.36
- Center LED Readout Displays Lambda values from .68 to 1.23
- Outer LED Ring Displays Lambda values from .75 to 1.14